South Lopham Parish Council
Members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend a meeting to be held at 7.30pm on Thursday November 10th 2011 at Pansthorne B & B, South Lopham.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend.
- To record attendance and consider the acceptance of apologies for absence.
- To record declarations of interests from members in any item to be discussed.
- To approve the Minutes of the last Meeting (September 8th 2011).
- To report on matters arising from the Minutes (other than those listed separately on the Agenda).
- Tribute to Alan Howard – Chair.
- Clerk’s resignation.
- To receive and approve the Financial Report, the statement of current balances and to consider the following accounts for approval; Venue hire £10; Contribution to Jubilee Celebrations £200; Lophams’ News £ 55.50; Poppy Wreath £TBA; Perfitts Stonemasons £ on receipt of invoice; Clerk’s expenses £13.47. Budget for Precept 2012 – 2013.
- To receive reports from Councillors on the following;
- Planning Matters SM
- Highways PLC (Letter from NCC 14/10/11 – Updating you on Highways Services); Re-erection of posts by War Memorial.
- Community Matters DH Ralph E Bowell’s name has been added to the War Memorial at a cost of £160. Letter from the Boundary CommissionRSM;
- Footpaths RW
- Works TF
- Lophams’ Link JP
- LVS and Jubilee Celebrations Granville Horan; Jubilee Woods PLC.
- To consider items of correspondence.
- To receive suggestions for items to be placed on the Agenda for the next Meeting.
- Date and time of next Meeting.