Norfolk Family Information Service (FIS) is Norfolk County Council’s online, telephone and face-to-face service providing support to families with children aged 0-18 or 0-25 for those with additional needs.
Information on offer includes:
- Advice on choosing and paying for childcare
- Details of out-of-school clubs and holiday play schemes
- Help for families of children with additional needs
- Activities and advice for young people
- Support for mums, dads, lone parents and parents to be
www.norfolk.gov.uk/fis | 0344 800 8020 | firstname.lastname@example.org